As a leading specialist in this sector, CPR Services provide bridge deck maintenance and protection systems, from supply and installation of bridge deck waterproofing membranes, to concrete repairs and structural protection systems.
Our tailored service includes technical advice from early design involvement through application, installation and compliance testing.
CPR Services are the exclusive licensed applicator in Australia for the Matacryl Bridge Deck Waterproofing System. A cold, liquid applied, polyurethane methyl methacrylate blended (PUMA) resin membranethat bonds to both the concrete or steel deck and the overlying asphalt surfacing, providing ultimate protection to the bridge structure.
With low equipment needs and reduced application times between layers, Matacrylcan be installed to suit the tightest programme and with full cure achieved within an hour it allows the surfacing to be overlaid almost immediately.
- Highly flexible with excellent crack-bridging characteristics even at extremely low temperatures (-20°C and below).
- Excellent waterproofing properties.
- Asphalt at temperatures up to 250°C can be directly applied.
- Very high impact and puncture resistance.
- Withstands stress and movements in the substrate.
- Excellent adhesion to many types of substrate.
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Can be applied over a wide range of ambient and substrate temperatures (-10°C to +35°C).
- Can be applied onto cementitious based screeds, concrete, filled bitumen/asphalt, metal, ceramic tiles and wood substrates.
- Can easily be repaired; excellent inter-layer adhesion due to chemical bonding.
- Over coating time not critical.
- Fully cured 1 hour after application.
CPR Services are also able to protect any concrete or steel structure with Matacryleither by spray or hand application to provide a seamless, flexible, robust and 100% effective waterproofing system.
- Road and Rail Bridges.
- Tunnels and Culverts.
- Roofs and Balconies.
- Podium Decks.
- Car Parks.
- Water management plants.
The Matacryl Bridge Deck Waterproofing Systems hold a HAPAS Certification by the BBA (British Board of Agrement).. View Certification.