Carbon Fibre Reinforcing is used in situations where a concrete structure requires an improved load bearing capacity. Carbon Fibre strips are a versatile and strength enhancing solution, which offers performance that is far superior to steel in terms of strength to mass ratio. Light and easily applied, the ease and non-intrusive installation is a fantastic solution in strengthening of concrete structures.
CPR Services highly trained professionals install designs supplied by structural engineers in a quick and efficient manner; concentrating on quality, speed of installation and technical expertise. CPR Services can offer and design installation and certification service in partnership with one of our Structural Engineering associate companies.
- Huge tensile capacity – stronger than steel.
- Light and easy to apply.
- Minimal mess, waste, or disruption to operation.
- Structural engineering partners offer a design and certification service.
- Allows for existing buildings to be renewed for a larger load bearing capacity without replacement.
- Can be applied on the external surfaces of a structure without risk of rusting.
- Can be loaded within 24 hours with the right weather conditions.
CPR Services installs the entire range ofcarbon fibre reinforcing, specialising in concrete structures.
- Suspended and Post Tensioned Structures.
- Floor and Soffit Penetrations.